Education and one-on-one advising are a powerful combination. And we know that the convenience of online education is critical for today’s homebuyer. Framework offers an 80% revenue share back to qualifying nonprofit partners. Contact us to learn more.
Pre-purchase counseling and education significantly reduce delinquency among first-time and repeat buyers. Post-purchase check-ins with an advisor have clear benefits too. Plus, when buyers are informed, your job is easier.
Brokers and agents
When you refer your clients to homeownership education and a source of ongoing support, you’re doing them another valuable service. And selling homes is easier with confident, prepared clients who understand the whole process.
The industry’s most sophisticated homebuyer course
- Curriculum meets HUD guidelines and exceeds National Industry Standards for Homeownership Education
- State-of-the-art, user-driven design
- Incorporates the latest research on how adults learn best online
- Available in English and Spanish
Customers love Framework
Nine out of 10 customers surveyed say they would recommend the Framework homebuyer course to a friend.
- Optimized for seamless learning on both desktop and mobile devices
- Interactive, intuitive, and fast: most customers finish in 4 to 6 hours
- Trusted — the course was created by two leading nonprofits
- Among customers surveyed, consistently exceeds expectations for value
- Certificate of completion helps qualify for programs like HomeReady®
Ongoing support for smart homeownership
When customers complete the Framework homebuyer course, they automatically get Smart Start, our education series for new homeowners, at no extra charge. In addition, Framework provides quick, easy access to quality one-on-one advising through our national network of nonprofit homeownership advising partners.
Subsidize the course for your customers
Questions? Email us: email@example.com