How do you make an offer on a home? It’s a make-or-break moment that hinges on the purchase agreement, and there’s much more to it than price.Full article
At your service: a network of homeownership advisors
Before, during, and after your purchase of a home, our national network of nonprofit homeownership advising partners is standing by to help with advice specific to your situation. Whether you need help reviewing loan estimates or understanding refinancing options, you’ll know you’re talking to an unbiased expert.
Advisors can help you . . .
- Think through the risks and rewards of homeownership
- Work on credit issues
- Find obscure down payment assistance programs
- Understand the terms of your loan
- Get through the closing process if you hit a snag
- Understand your mortgage statement
- Determine whether it’s time to refinance
- And much more
Find a homeownership advisor near you
Search for a Homeownership Advisor by zip code below. No one near you? Contact us and we’ll help arrange something: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (855) 659-2267 for live phone support Monday - Friday 9AM - 5PM ET.