After 2,600 customer surveys, we’ve done a complete renovation of the Framework homebuyer course. It’s even more self-guided, interactive, and mobile-friendly.Full Article
We'll let you in on a secret: homeownership advising
Before, during, and long after your purchase of a home, our national network of nonprofit homeownership advising partners is standing by to help with advice specific to your situation. Whether you need help reviewing loan estimates or understanding refinancing options, you’ll know you’re talking to an unbiased expert.
Advisors can help you . . .
- Think through the risks and rewards of homeownership
- Work on credit issues
- Find obscure down payment assistance programs
- Understand the terms of your loan
- Get through the closing process if you hit a snag
- Understand your mortgage statement
- Determine whether it’s time to refinance
- And much more
Find a professional Homeownership Advisor near you
Search for a Homeownership Advisor by zip code on our resources page. No one near you? Contact us, and we’ll help arrange something: email@example.com or 855-659-2267, weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Central Standard Time.