After 2,600 customer surveys, we’ve done a complete renovation of the Framework homebuyer course. It’s even more self-guided, interactive, and mobile-friendly.Full Article
We believe that online education and one-on-one advising go together. So we support our HUD-approved counseling agency partners with an 80/20 revenue split and direct links from inside our homebuyer course to their own landing page.
Pre-purchase counseling and education significantly reduce delinquency among first-time and repeat buyers. Post-purchase check-ins with an advisor have clear benefits too. Plus, when buyers are informed, your job is easier.
Real Estate Agents
When you refer your clients to homeownership education and a source of ongoing support, you’re doing them another valuable service. And selling homes is easier with confident, prepared clients who understand the whole process.
The industry’s most sophisticated homebuyer course
There’s a reason why the Framework homebuyer course is the only one that meets the education requirement for the Fannie Mae HomeReady® mortgage program.
- The comprehensive curriculum exceeds National Industry Standards for Homeownership Education
- State-of-the-art, user-driven design
- Incorporates the latest research on how adults learn best online
- Available in English or Spanish*
*Framework's original homebuyer course is available in English and Spanish. Our newly renovated Spanish course is coming soon!
Customers love Framework
Nine out of 10 surveyed say they would recommend the Framework homebuyer course to a friend.
- Optimized for seamless learning on both desktop and mobile devices
- Interactive, intuitive, and fast: most customers finish in 4 to 6 hours
- Trusted — the course was created by two leading nonprofits
- Among customers surveyed, consistently exceeds expectations for value
- Certificate of completion helps qualify for programs like HomeReady®
Ongoing support for smart homeownership
When customers complete the Framework homebuyer course, they automatically get Smart Start, our education series for new homeowners, at no extra charge. In addition, Framework provides quick, easy access to quality one-on-one advising through our national network of nonprofit homeownership advising partners.
- No start-up fees or complicated setup — just link from your website
- Marketing package with co-branding available
Questions? Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org