You spoke, we listened
July 27, 2016
Our customers spoke, and we listened
Here at Framework, we’re proud to say that our original course had already set the standard for online homeownership education. Both homebuyers and industry partners have always given us high marks for our comprehensive curriculum, which meets HUD guidelines and exceeds National Industry Standards for Homeownership Education and Counseling. Great, right?
But while 9 out 10 customers said they would recommend our old course to a friend, they also said there was room for improvement. We listened.
Based on advice from 2,654 customers we recruited to help us with the renovation (thank you!), plus thousands more who’ve been giving us feedback all along (thank you!), plus the housing counseling agencies we partner with (thank you!), we’ve made a great course even better. We took the content everyone loved and updated it, built on it, and put it in a sleek new package. And we applied the latest research on what helps adults learn online.
Updated content packaged in a fresh new design
The new course has more of what homebuyers want and need as they set out to turn their dream of homeownership into a reality:
- A completely new design approach that’s fresh and uncluttered, to help homebuyers focus better on the material
- Mobile-first design for learning on the go
- No narration, so nothing but your own reading pace dictates how fast you move through the course
- More interactivity keeps things interesting and reinforces learning
- Smaller bites of information for quicker comprehension
- More real-life examples for context
- More downloadable document guides, tip sheets, and checklists
What test users are saying: “valuable,” “approachable,” “inspiring”
We’ve been testing the renovated course with aspiring homebuyers, and we’re hearing things like “valuable,” “approachable,” and “inspiring.” We couldn't be happier, and plan to continue listening and improving based on your feedback with all our products and services. Stay tuned!